5 Days Rwanda gorilla, golden monkeys & Lake Kivu safari – Volcanoes National park
5 days Rwanda gorilla, golden monkeys and Lake Kivu safari – This is one of the most booked Rwanda safari tours, this tour will give you an opportunity to see the mountain gorillas, golden monkeys and explore Lake Beach holiday as you take a deep relaxation after series of hikes to the mountain gorillas and golden monkeys in volcanoes national park.
All you need to know about the 5 days Rwanda gorilla, golden monkey and lake kivu safari
- starts from Kigali and ends in Kigali.
- Clients spent two night in volcanoes national park and two nights in Lake Kivu lake side beach
- for last minute bookings payments may need to be made in cash as bank transfers take 3-7 days but for advance bookings banks transfers can be possible
- This tour id favorable for clients who may have overnight stay in Kigali or have late departing flights we recommend flights that depart past midnight.
- This tour can depart any day any time based on the availability of gorilla permits.
- This tour package is available on budget, mid-range and luxury accommodation.
- Means of transport is by 4×4 safari car as roads that led to tracking areas around volcanoes national park are not good.
- Tour is led and guided by experienced English speaking guide.
- Activities here include gorilla tracking, golden monkey tracking and sunset boat cruise in Lake Kivu.
- It’s important to note that Rwanda gorilla permits are purchased at the offices of Rwanda Development Board the quicker the payment the easier to secure the gorilla permits.
- Tour can be arranged privately or group or family.
Best time to visit Rwanda.
Rwanda is open for tourism all year round but the best months are from Late May to late September and from December- February.
Please contact Great adventure safaris for the itinerary and cost of the safari package.
Suggested itinerary for the 5 days
This tour package does not include the day you arrive in Kigali but we can help you arrange a pre tour or post tour at an extra cost but airport transfers will be offered free of charge.
You will be picked up from your hotel by our guide and transferred to Kigali city tour before departing for volcanoes national park
Here you will visit the Kigali memorial centre.
Your guide will transfer you to the park headquarters for Gorilla tracking in volcanoes national park.
Your guide will transfer you the park headquarters for golden monkey tracking before you return to the lodge for refreshment before departing for Lake Kivu which is 2 hours away.
You will have a lazily breakfast and easy morning before your guide picks you up for sunset boat cruise in the evening.
Depending on your flight schedule you will drive back to Kigali to catch your flight or overnight stay.
END OF SERVICES
NOTE: this is not a full safari itinerary but it is provided to you by Great adventure safaris after the confirmation of a safari with us. and we tailor any kind of safari to suite 5 days Rwanda gorilla, golden monkey and Lake Kivu safaris