African Residents discounted gorilla permits at $500 in Rwanda – African residents discounted gorilla permits in Rwanda valid until December 2022 -Discounted Low season gorilla permits in Rwanda
African residents discounted Gorilla Permits at $500. Rwanda is offering discounts for gorilla trekking and now the gorilla trekking permit costs USD500 for all African Citizens and Foreign Residents valid until 31 December 2022, are you a resident or citizen-based in any African country, are you a resident or citizen from South Africa, East Africa, Northern Africa, and central Africa? Interested in trekking Mountain Gorillas, visiting Rwanda will allow you to achieve this dream. Great Adventure Safaris arranges a great opportunity for you to trek and see Mountain Gorillas in Volcanoes National Park at a discounted rate of $500 per person per trek. You will only need to have a passport or resident work permit valid for 4 months for us to secure you this discount gorilla permit. You need a minimum of 2 Days to trek and see Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda.
- Rwanda Discounted Gorilla Permits for Volcanoes National Park
- African citizens – $500 will be applied for mountain gorilla trekking.
- Africa foreign residents – $500 will be applied for mountain gorilla trekking.
- Rwanda Nationals and East African Citizens – $200 per person per trek
- Rwanda and East African Foreign residents – $500 per person per trek
- Corporates/Organizations – 10% discount on bulk purchases from 30 permits
- Families – 15% discount for family visits (couples and children over 15 years old)
- International tourists (Non- African Citizens) traveling in a group of 100 and more – $500 will be applied for mountain gorilla trekking.
- All other products/experiences in Volcanoes & Nyungwe National Parks Nationals, Foreign residents, EAC – 30% discount on groups of 10 where applicable
- Rwanda Nationals, Foreign residents, EAC – 10% for individual travelers
- Corporates/Organizations – 30% discount on bulk purchases from 30 permits
- Families – 15% discount for family visits (couple and children)
Low Season Gorilla Permits in Rwanda – November to May every year
For those planning to visit Rwanda and trek mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park between November to May you pay $1050 per permit which is a 30% discount on the normal gorilla permit. Rwanda now offers discounted gorilla permits or what you can call Rwanda low-season gorilla permits to volcanoes National park. Rwanda is known as the land of thousand of hills and it has marketed itself as an expensive destination the price of her gorilla trekking permit is $1500 per person per trek. However, according to the tariff released by Rwanda Development Board, the discounted gorilla permits are at $1050 per permit, especially during the low season for visitors going to Volcanoes national park. Therefore, visitors interested in going to Rwanda to see gorillas in Volcanoes National Park will be entitled to get the low-season gorilla permit prices, especially during the low season.
Conditions for you to benefit from Rwanda discounted gorilla permits
For one to benefit from the discounted gorilla trekking permits for Rwanda and pay $1050 instead of $1500 per person per trek in Volcanoes national park, one must book extra or other days in one of the Rwanda national parks and thus the minimum days for you to befit from this offer is 3 and other more days that you spend on the Rwandan soil the better for you to enjoy this wonderful offer. There are other national parks in Rwanda where one can spend other days and these include the Akagera national park which offers the big 5 animal game viewing and Nyungwe Forest National Park where visitors can go for chimpanzee tracking as well as canopy walks. Nyungwe National Park is also a destination for wonderful bird species and therefore you can go and enjoy the bird-watching activities. This means that visitors spending the day at Akagera National Park or Nyungwe Forest National Park will get a chance of paying USD1050 for the gorilla trekking permit to Volcanoes National Park to trek the endangered Mountain gorillas during the low season.
Popular gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda.
Great Adventure Safaris offers gorilla trekking safari packages customized to suit your travel dates and budget. We help you secure gorilla permits from Rwanda Development Board.