Congo gorilla trekking safari tours – Cheap gorilla permit in Congo – Gorilla trekking in Virunga – Lowland gorilla trekking in Kahui Biega -Gorilla habituation experience in Kahui Biega
Congo Gorilla Trekking safari Tours – are once in a lifetime journey where you should expect an experience of life time. Being close to a family of Habituated mountain gorillas Virunga national park is a dream that everyone has been having before making a decision to travel to Democratic Republic of Congo.
Through conservation efforts from key figures like Gorilla doctors, the government of DR Congo and African parks have seen the mountain gorilla population increase from formerly 400 individuals before 2019 to over 600 mountain gorillas in the Virunga massive lifting there status from critically endangered species to endangered species.
DR Congo has seen a massive increase of gorillas in Virunga national park.
Congo Gorilla Trekking safari Tours is a budget or Luxury safari that is designed to allow every traveller to have a chance to spend time with the world’s endangered mountain gorillas in virunga national park.
All you need to know about DR Congo gorilla trekking tour.
- Safari takes place in DR Congo via Rwanda.
- Tour starts in Kigali and ends in Kigali (Rwanda)
- You’ll visit Virunga national park.
- Tracking the mountain gorillas is the main activity of the tour and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas as organised by Virunga national park.
- you can add Nyiragongo active volcano hike to this tour package.
- Due to the terrain while transferring to the starting point for the gorilla tracking makes the tour to be contacted in a 4×4 safari cars.
Important information to know before booking this tour.
- Accommodation is Inclusive in this tour package.
- A minimum of 2 pax is required for this tour and a maximum of 6 pax is required
- Tour can depart any day based on availability of gorilla permits.
- Age Limit for gorilla tracking is 15 years and above
Suggested Itinerary for the tour
You’ll be picked up from the airport (or hotel) based on your arrangements for accommodation you will be transferred to your lodge in Kigali for Overnight
After a city tour in Kigali you will depart Kigali for Gisenyi boarder town in a 4×4 safari vehicle this trip tends to take between 2-3 hours considering stops at photographic points on the transfer.
After breakfast you will depart for border clearance at the Rwanda Congo border point of Goma before driving to Virunga national park
After breakfast, you will head to the park for gorilla tracking this can take up to 6 hours after the wonderful experience you will return to the lodge for relaxation.
End of services.