Luxury Rwanda gorilla trekking operator – Volcanoes National park in Rwanda – Guaranteed gorilla trekking permits – short luxury gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda.
Luxury Rwanda gorilla trekking operator – Rwanda’s continues investment in marketing has seen the country attract a number of tourism investors in Rwanda, several chain of hotels have been introduced and also Akagera national park has seen the introduction of Rhinos and Lions as a way to boost the tourism industry and services.
Great adventure safaris is proud to be your specialist Luxury Rwanda gorilla safari operator in Rwanda, our experienced team of specialists will ensure that you are provided with excellent tourism services while visiting Volcanoes national park for gorilla tracking experience.
Volcanoes national park is one of the 4 national parks where you can see the endangered mountain gorillas in the whole world some of the national parks include Virunga national park in Democratic republic of Congo, Bwindi impenetrable national park and Mgahinga gorilla national park in uganda.
The estimated number of mountain gorillas leaving in these 4 national parks is sitting at about 1080 mountain gorilla individuals.
The national park is a home to 11 habituated mountain gorilla Families with an estimated over 300 mountain gorilla individuals which roam freely in the tropical rain forest of volcanoes national park.
All you need know about Luxury Rwanda gorilla safaris.
- travelers travelling on luxury are advised to spent at least 3 nights in volcanoes national park.
- Double gorilla tracking is highly advised as this is the way of having the best experience with the Rwandan gorillas; this will allow you to see two different gorilla families in two separate days.
- Safari can be done through flying to the Lodges directly using a helicopter or a 3 hour drive using a luxury safari vehicle as the roads to volcanoes national park are all tarmac and the 12o km driving distance with spectacular views is worth the safari.
- Safari is Guided by professional English speaking guide however if you need a specialist language guide like Germany speaking, Spanish speaking, Italian speaking or French speaking an advance request can be sent to Great adventure safaris.
- Safari takes place in volcanoes national park as it’s the only national park where you can see the endangered habituated mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Safari accommodation is strictly on high-end luxury lodging.
- Safari will start in Kigali and ends in Kigali.
Why choose Great adventure safaris as your Luxury Rwanda gorilla trekking operator.
- Team of expert safari consultants.
We have trained team of safari consultants who are trained in destination management so our staff will be able to offer the best services.
We are reliable safari operator registered with Rwanda government so this will give you hope to rely on us.
- Financial protection.
We have made it priority to ensure clients of their money they pay to us this includes providing service as agreed between Great adventure safaris and the client and ensuring constant update on your services booked and paid.
- Competitive prices.
We do not have fixed prices however were tailor made safari operator who will listen to your needs and advise where there is need.
- Rwanda gorilla permits.
We are premier Rwanda safari operator when it comes to purchasing Rwanda gorilla permits from Rwanda development board as they sell permits to registered safari companies.
- Prompt communication.
Our safari consultants will at least with two ours of when you make an inquiry this can be on a short email as time difference is different and our working hours are usually from 8 am Rwandan time to 5 pm.
- Good relations.
Our continued support with the tourism ministry and the Rwandan development Board has made our operations much easier when it comes to making requests for different tourism services.
- Sustainable tourism.
We are focused on conserving for generation we have been involved in different conservation activities in Rwanda as a way of protecting wildlife for more information contact Great adventure safaris.
- Community support.
We are active members of the ex- poachers near volcanoes national park and we have always supported their iby’wacu cultural experience.
Super Luxury Rwanda Lodges near Volcanoes National park.
- One & Only gorilla nest.
- Singita Kwitonda.
- Bisate Lodge.
Medium Luxury Lodges near Volcanoes national park.
- Governors camp sabyinyo.
- Virunga Lodge.
- 5 Volcanoes Lodge.
Best time to Visit Rwanda for safaris.
Rwanda is open for tourism all year round however the best time I usually the months when the country is receiving less rain rainfall.
Early May-Early September and December-February.
Usually this is the busiest time for tourism in Rwanda and it’s the same time when the country receives less rain fall so this will make the gorilla tracking experience wonderful as the trails to the mountain gorillas are dry and it makes hiking much easier.
Early march-Mid May and Late September-Late November.
This are regarded perfect time for gorilla tracking in Rwanda by Rwanda gorilla guides as they say there is a lot of food for the mountain gorillas and their movement is reduced hence making the treks easy however big rains can be experienced but for a couple of hours, also this are the months when the tourism numbers are low hence making the best time for sustainable tourism.