Price of Gorilla tracking permits in Rwanda – Volcanoes National Park Permits at $1500 per person per trek
Price of Gorilla tracking permits in Rwanda – Many travellers wanting to visit Rwanda for gorilla tracking safaris always ask about the price of gorilla tracking permit in Rwanda.
However booking gorilla permits can be a hard tusk to take as it requires a lot of documentation and money transfers.
How much is a Rwanda gorilla permit?
Rwanda has the most expensive gorilla permits in the world of all the African gorilla tracking regions some of the famous gorilla tracking areas include kahuzi biega for eastern lowland gorillas, Odzala national park for western lowland, Virunga national park for mountain gorillas, Bwindi impenetrable national park in uganda and Mgahinga gorilla national park.
The Rwanda gorilla permits cost 1500 USD.
What you need to know before booking a gorilla permit in Rwanda?
- The age limit is 15 years.
- valid and original copy of your passport will be required before you book the permit and on the day of gorilla tracking.
- Rwanda gorilla permits must be booked by registered Rwanda gorilla Safari Company.
- Each gorilla permit gives an experience of one hour with the mountain after you have found them.
- mountain gorillas are only seen in volcanoes national park in Rwanda.
- The activity requires a fair level of fattiness as the mountain gorillas home range is found in the high altitudes of over 2600 meters above the sea Level.
Cancellation and reschedule of Rwanda gorilla permits?
- When clients develop signs of communicable diseases their tracking will be discontinued and a refund can be issued by Rwanda development board.
- An avoidable accident in the activity may call for a refund.
- Natural disasters like death before travel to Rwanda but this must be accompanied by several letters of confirmation.
How far in advance do I have to pay the gorilla permits.
Travellers who work and live in Rwanda can inquire last minute availability of Rwanda gorilla permits but those who do not live in Rwanda but fly in for gorilla tracking are required to book at least 3 months in advance October, November, December, January, February, march, may and 6 months in advance for months of June, July, August and September which happens to be summer holidays in Europe.Contact Great Adventure Safaris to inquire about the price of gorilla tracking permit in Rwanda and booking a gorilla safari