Rwanda Development Board Gorilla permits – Gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda – Guaranteed Rwanda Gorilla permits at $1500 per person
Rwanda development board gorilla permits – Rwanda Development Board (RDB) is a government department that integrates all government agencies responsible for the attraction, retention and facilitation of investments in the national economy it is the one responsible for selling gorilla permits and managing Rwandan natural resource.
The headquarters of RDB are located on KG 220 Street, in Kigali, the capital and largest city of Rwanda.
The Rwanda Development Board was established in 2009 to coordinate, spur and promote national economic development. RDB includes agencies responsible for “business registration, investment promotion, environmental clearances, privatization and specialist agencies which support the priority sectors of ICT and tourism as well as SMEs and human capacity development in the private sector.
Rwanda development is the only body mandated by the government to sell, arrange and manage gorilla permits for volcanoes national park.
Where is the Rwanda gorilla permits sold?
Rwanda gorilla permits are only sold in the offices of Rwanda development board which are located in KG 220 St, in the main capital city of Rwanda (Kigali).
How much is Rwanda gorilla permit?
Each Rwanda gorilla permit that allows you to spent one hour with the mountain gorillas costs USD 1500.
Requirements for booking a Rwanda gorilla permit.
- You must be a registered tour operator with the government of Rwanda.
- You must be above the age of 15.
- Clients who apply for a Rwanda gorilla permit must have valid passport that will reflect their names which the copy of the passport will be required on the day of tracking.
- Payments are strictly paid in the bank or a wire transfer is needed to complete the transaction.
Cancellation and re-schedule of Rwanda gorilla permits.
- When clients develop signs of communicable diseases their tracking will be discontinued and a refund can be issued by Rwanda development board.
- An avoidable accident in the activity may call for a refund.
- Natural disasters like death before travel to Rwanda but this must be accompanied by several letters of confirmation.
How far in advance do I have to pay the gorilla permits?
Travelers who work and live in Rwanda can inquire last minute availability of Rwanda gorilla permits but those who do not live in Rwanda but fly in for gorilla tracking are required to book at least 3 months in advance October, November, December, January, February, march, may and 6 months in advance for months of June, July, August and September which happens to be summer holidays in Europe.
Best time for gorilla tracking in Rwanda.
This tour package can be booked any time of the year except during the months of march , April ,may, October and November the country experiences heavy rains which can last for couple of hours and that can make the trekking harder as the trails can be slippery. Contact Great Adventure Safaris to book Rwanda development Board gorilla permits and gorilla trekking safaris.