Tips for planning your trip to Bwindi impenetrable National Park -Gorilla trekking safaris in Uganda with Gorilla permits
Tips for planning your trip to Bwindi impenetrable national park – While east Africa is continuously becoming a popular destination for mountain gorilla trekking and Bwindi impenetrable national has become travelers choice for its numerous gorilla families scattered across the park’s northern sector of Buhoma, eastern part of ruhija and the lower southern part of Rushaga and the upper southern part of Nkuringo.
What you need to know while planning a Trip to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park?
- Read about Bwindi impenetrable national park and get to know the different activities and attractions within the park. If you get stuck in anyway, contact Great Adventure Safaris via email so that we can help you plan your trip of lifetime.
- Decide how you’ll get to Bwindi impenetrable national park. Most people do a road trip vacation either starting from Kampala or Entebbe. There are also road trips from Kigali, Rwanda. You can also fly to a smaller airport at Kihihi or Kisoro and get transferred by car to the lodge. Once you get to the park, you’ll need a vehicle, bike, or tour transportation to get around.
- Choose the different Bwindi attractions and activities that you are most interested in seeing during your visit. Bwindi Impenetrable Park is a large park with several entrances and if you are planning to take a lifetime mountain gorilla trek you should know the sector where you are to track the endangered gorillas from. You can also visit our safari ideas page to get suggested itineraries and tips on traveling on Bwindi Forest. Decide what you want to do and see before you search for lodging options available.
- You should also book your gorilla trekking permits well in advance with Great Adventure Safaris. Depending on what time of year you are visiting Bwindi, you’ll need to make your necessary bookings well in advance.
- Before you go, check our page about Bwindi Forest for the best time to visit, weather and climate, things to pack, clothing and more so you can get the right gear for your tour.
After all the above you will be ready for your trip of lifetime, Contact Great adventure safaris about more tips for planning your trip to Bwindi impenetrable National park.
Top Gorilla trekking Safari itineraries to Bwindi Forest
All these safari itineraries can be customized to suit your travel budget and dates, and you an a chance to include domestic flights between destinations.