Uganda travel and Gorilla tracking tours – Guaranteed Gorilla permits for Bwindi Forest
Uganda travel and Gorilla Tracking Tours – are once in a lifetime journey where you should expect an experience of life time. Being close to a family of Habituated mountain gorillas Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is a dream that everyone has been having before making a decision to travel to Uganda.
Through conservation efforts from key figures like Gorilla doctors, the government of Uganda have seen the mountain gorilla population increase from formerly 400 individuals before 2019 to over 450 mountain gorillas in Uganda lifting there status from critically endangered species to endangered species. Uganda has seen a massive increase of gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable national park and Mgahinga gorilla national parks respectively.
All you need to know about Uganda travel and gorilla safaris.
- Safari takes place in either Bwindi impenetrable national park or Mgahinga gorilla national park in Uganda
- Tour starts in Kampala/Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit one of the 2 national parks (Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park or Mgahinga gorilla national park.
- Tracking the mountain gorillas as the main activity of the tour and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas as organized by Uganda wildlife Authority.
- Due to the terrain the tour is strictly conducted in a 4×4 safari cars.
Important information to know before booking this tour.
- Accommodation is Inclusive in this tour package.
- A minimum of 2 pax is required for this tour and a maximum of 6 pax is required
- Tour can depart any day based on availability of gorilla permits.
- Age Limit for gorilla tracking is 15 years and above
Suggested Itinerary for your Uganda travel and gorilla tracking tours
You’ll be picked up from the airport (or hotel) based on your arrangements for accommodation you will be transferred to your lodge for Overnight
You will depart Entebbe for Bwindi impenetrable national park in a 4×4 safari vehicle this trip rents to take between 8-9 hour considering stops at the Equator for water experiment and lunch in mbarara and other photographic photo stops.
After your early morning breakfast, your guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Park Headquarters for briefing before heading into the forest for your gorilla trek. This trek can last for between 30 minutes to 7 hours depending on the location of mountain gorilla family on that particular day. Once you find the gorillas, you will be allowed to spend one hour with them while observing their behaviour, taking photographs before you return to the Park Headquarters for your certificate.
After your breakfast, you will start your journey back to Kampala or Entebbe for overnight accommodation or you may choose to fly out of Uganda on this day of your return to Entebbe. Contact Great Adventure Safaris now to book your Uganda travel and gorilla tracking tours the best African Holiday.