Volcanoes budget gorilla treks in Rwanda Africa – Volcanoes National Park – Guaranteed Gorilla permits
Volcanoes budget gorilla treks in Rwanda Africa – Many people wonder how possible is it for a gorilla trek to be cheap yet the permit price sounds a bit higher in Rwanda compared to the neighboring DR Congo and Uganda.
Great adventure safaris has found the solution of making the volcanoes budget gorilla treks so cheap and affordable by cutting travel costs on other services on the safari.
This is the most popular safari packages in Rwanda and with the easy access from Rwanda allows clients to participate in other optional activities like golden monkey and iby’wacu cultural experience.
All you need to know about best Rwanda gorilla tours and safaris.
- The duration of this safari is 3 days.
- This safari will start in Kigali and ends in Kigali unless you are within Rwanda and you need to be picked up in the area of residents outside Kigali.
- Safari will be contacted using a 4×4 safari vehicle as gorilla tracking may require off road driving during the activity.
- You will stay 2 nights in volcanoes national park.
- This tour can be led by either English speaking guide, Germany speaking guide or French speaking guide.
- Tour can start any day at any time depending on the availability of gorilla permits.
- Tour is available on budget lodges.
- Tour package is available for private safaris, family safari group or a group safari.
Best time to visit Rwanda for Volcanoes budget gorilla treks.
Rwanda is open for tourism all year round but best months would be the dry season which has been un predicted as there is a big global warming effect has made it difficult but usually from June –August and from December-February is the preferred time to visit Rwanda.
It’s important to note that European summer holidays start in June to late September which makes the booking of travel serves like gorilla permits and accommodation very tricky – so an advance booking is required.